Sunday, December 1, 2013

Freebies

I love books. I could build a house out of all the books I have. The bad part is that I don't really have the time to read them all, but I continue to buy them. I figured that one day my kids will be grown, and I will be bored, and it is then that I can read all the books I have accumulated throughout the years.

I, however, love FREE books. I don't feel so guilty, and my husband won't get mad at me for spending money on something that I have tons already that I haven't yet read. So it makes for a peaceful house, and I get my book fix.

So I have to share. I come across these all too often. I just hope my kindle can store all of them :)


All About Jesus - get it free here


Who was Jesus? What did he say? What did he do? This book is all about Jesus. It puts together the story of Jesus’ life and message told by the people who knew him best–his disciples and friends–as recorded in the four Gospels of the Bible. Although the words were written over 2000 years ago, his message of peace, hope, love, and forgiveness still resonates with people of all races, nationalities, educational, and economic backgrounds. Some like what he said, while others disagree, but almost everyone finds him compelling. The story of Jesus comes to us from four different authors, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, written over a period of nearly seventy years. The message and uniqueness of Jesus remain the same, but each author tells the story from his perspective and for his purpose. Some writers wrote more; others wrote less. But what if we could read it as one single story from beginning to end? This book does just that by combining the four reports of Jesus’ life into a single chronological story, using the easy-to-read text of the NIRV Bible. Take a new look at Jesus– his life, his miracles, and his teachings–and to come to your own conclusions about the carpenter from Nazareth.
This book was produced in collaboration with Biblica (formerly the International Bible Society).


How about a free Prayer Journal to go along with that:  Moms Mustard Seeds



One more thing. I love Bible Based Homeschooling. It has a wealth of great resources, and most of them - you guessed it - FREE. 

You can get all 3 of these books (PDF format) for free. Offer ends today - so act fast




So that is the end of my free stuff offers for today. I hope you take advantage and enjoy. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. 

Psalms 100

A psalm. For giving grateful praise.
1Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
2Worship the Lordwith gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
3Know that the Lordis God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
5For the Lordis good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Peace Out Yo!!! Which reminds me, the final season of Breaking Bad is now out. I cannot wait to watch it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment