Monday, December 30, 2013

Busy Busy

Well, it is the Saturday before Christmas and I am glad to say that I am almost done. I have a few gift certificates to pick up and a bird feeder to make, so I am happy to say that for the second year in a row, if all goes well, I will not be shopping Christmas Eve. Hurray!!!!. In keeping with the holiday season, I thought I would share my Christmas list with you. I got the idea from Kara Anderson over at Simple Homeschool who shared her awesome list with us, and I will take 1 of everything she had on her list  and this one simple and cheap gift




Yup, that's it. Love. I just want to be loved. I want the world to be filled with love. I just want everyone to love on each other ALL THE TIME. This world is filled with such hate and unkindness, we need to teach others to love one another. To treat people with respect. To treat others the way you in return would want to be treated. That is what I want for Christmas.

And, a blender.

UPDATE:  Well I had written this in hopes of finishing it the same day, but here it is now December 30, 2013, and I didn't get around to finishing it. Sorry for that - but here it is.

Christmas was good. Went by without a hitch. Of course the kiddos were not exactly happy with what they got. Really need to teach them how to be grateful for what they did get and not dwell on the things they didn't get. I should say however that Kylie and Jake were pretty much happy, my oldest not that much. The husband I didn't think liked his new clothes. :) Clothes are good right?

I wanted to show you the gift I made my mom - well Dave and I made it - came out pretty good


Its a bird feeder if you couldn't guess. I did all the cutting out of the face and he put it all together.

I had a fairly good week off. The first week I have taken off in over 2 years. I of course didn't really get to do what I wanted to do, which was nothing, but I did enjoy it nonetheless.

I all hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I hope the new year is better than last year. I don't know what this year has in store for me. I am not going to get my hopes up as I am always disappointed. If I am alive on December 31, 2014, I will consider it a good year, or should I say if I haven't killed anyone :)

P.S. I did get the blender.

LOVE EVERYONE!!!! ALL THE TIME!!!! EVERY DAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment