Friday, September 27, 2013

World War Z

WORLD WAR Z  - Rated PG-13

imgres.jpg



So, my son has been bugging me to watch this for a while and since we were only able to buy it rather than rent it on Verizon Demand, it was easy for me to say NO.  I do not like to buy movies for the full price. I usually only watch a movie once, and it is just not worth it. I would rather wait until it comes out in the library. But my son really wanted to watch this and so upon looking around online and came up with this great site to download movies anytime, anywhere for a great monthly fee, IMoviesClub


So I bought a 2 year subscription. I am such a movie buff so I know for this price, I will definitely get my monies worth. And it made my son happy (which I like to do on occasion).

I should really look into movies before we all sit down to start to watch them, as shortly into the movie my son informed me that it involved zombies. Now mind you, he wanted to watch it, but this gives him nightmares and not something I really allow him to watch. But since I did not take the time to investigate the movie before hand, I felt this to be my mistake and onward it goes. And thinking that PG13 can't be that bad right? (he is only 9 though). But, call me a bad mother.

A little bit about the movie:

First of all, it has Brad Pitt in it. Used to be a big fan, but not my favorite ever since he married Angelina Joli. Don't ask why, probably because I hate when people idolize not very good role models and I didn't feel her to be a good role model for our young children. I think she has tried to reform her self image, but I still see the old. Please don't get me wrong, I know people can change, but sometimes it is hard to get certain thoughts and images out of your head. But anyway, Brad Pitt is a good actor, and she wasn't in it, so - why not.

About the movie:  United Nations employee Gerry Lane traverses the world in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments, and threatening to destroy humanity itself.

Some gave this a rating of 7.1, or 4 stars. Some liked it, some not. I would give it a 4 Star myself. Not totally loving it, but definitely kept me on the edge of my seat. 


And the best thing about IMoviesClub is that I can download a movie on my phone. You know for when you want your kids to be quiet in a meeting, or just chatting with a friend, and this really is a time to download a movie so you know that at least you get 1-1/2 hours of a little piece and quiet.  Not that I am a big advocate for pushing my kids in front of a TV, but there are times when they are just not cooperating, and you really need them to. So yeah, I do do this occasionally. And once you download the movie - it is yours, forever!!!!! How cool is that. 

Happy movie watching. Hope you all enjoy WWZ as much as I did. 

Peace out my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment