Sunday, November 10, 2013

Olympus Has Fallen - Review

Well now, Olympus Has Fallen ***** - that's 5 stars by the way (5 out of 5 just in case you thought it was 5 out of 10 or something)



All I can say is this is a must see.

I was on the edge of my seat, googling over someone HOT (sorry, I know I am not suppose to do that),



major suspense, action, bad guys, good guys, and of course, Morgan Freeman, what more can I say.


My son has been begging me to watch this and I refused to pay for it. I hate to pay for movies as I find that I am mostly disappointed in them and it really stinks to pay $20 (store bought) or even $5 (pay per view) for something that I didn't even like. So, I have been renting from the library and when we checked there, they said it was on hold and we could reserve it. So, we put it on reserve (there were 158 holds on the movie so I knew it would be a while).

Well the other day I was looking through my son's Netflix files, and there it was. Wahlah (yup, I used this word again) and we were watching it within 5 minutes. Of course I was interrupted at the beginning because my daughter decided she didn't like all the action so she thought it was a good time to go to bed. And, would anyone pause it for me? That of course is a big FAT no.

But at the end of the movie, I thought it so good, I would have easily paid $20 for it. A little predictable, (I said 2 - and it stopped at 3), but definitely worth a 5* rating.

Disclosure:  Again, this is my view point. Which may or may not say much, but this in no way reflects any other's views (except Jake, my son, he liked it too).

Peace Out Yo


No comments:

Post a Comment